Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
Homeowners are increasingly turning to kitchen cabinet refacing to give their kitchens a fresh look and increase the future resale value of their home. If your existing kitchen cabinets look worn out or have an outdated appearance but are solidly constructed, then refacing is the answer for a fresh, new look.
Having your kitchen cabinets torn out and replaced with new kitchen cabinets can cost a fortune, and let’s face it – you rarely get the quality that you have in your cabinets right now. Kitchen cabinet refacing lets you keep the solid cabinetry you now have, and adds top quality doors to complement the style of your home. If your kitchen cabinets are solidly constructed and in good shape, then we may be able to save you over half the cost of new replacement cabinetry with beautiful kitchen cabinet refinishing.
When Should You Consider Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing?
When you’re considering upgrading your kitchen through remodeling or kitchen cabinet refacing, the cost is bound to make you think twice. How do you know when it’s time to have your kitchen cabinets refinished? With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy, you might need kitchen cabinet refinishing if:
- Your cabinet drawers and door fronts starting to look faded or overly worn.
- Your kitchen cabinets and drawers sometimes stick due to wear and tear instead of opening effortlessly every time.
- You cabinets and drawers don’t close tightly and easily? There are gaps that shouldn’t be there.
- Your cabinets and countertops are starting to look like their style is from a bygone era. With bright and ugly colors like yellow, burnt orange or lime-green that went out of style 30 years ago.
- Your cabinets are chipped or stained from occasional kitchen mishaps.
If any of those conditions sounds familiar, chances are that visitors or potential home buyers will notice. That’s why kitchen cabinet refinishing is a great option if you plan to sell your home. But it’s also a great option just to make your kitchen more presentable to your family and friends.
Benefits of Kitchen Cabinet Resurfacing
- You get all new doors and drawer fronts.
- Choose from exclusive heat, scratch and warp resistant raised panel, resin-core laminate doors or beautiful solid wood doors and drawer fronts.
- You can choose from over 200 door style and color combinations.
- Enjoy beautiful new high-quality hardware and hinges.
- Save time compared to replacing your cabinets. We can usually complete your kitchen cabinet resurfacing in a single day.
- Increase the functionality of your kitchen with new features like roll-out trays, euro slides and appliance garages.
- Kitchen cabinet resurfacing is an eco-friendly alternative to replacing your cabinets. Refacing uses fewer resources and less goes to the landfill. Kitchen cabinet resurfacing is the “green alternative” to replacing your cabinets.
We’re Not Just Kitchens!
We can replace your bathroom cabinet doors and drawers, too! We can bring new life to your bathroom with the same quality we bring to your kitchen.