What They’re Saying About American Bath Resurfacing
– Jason Z
– Anna Marie G.
-Christine Moodie S.
Keep up the great work.
– Irene Bazzini
They also installed a new toilet and put back my old vanity base but replaced the top with a new vanity top new faucet.
- Referral – I used American Bath after getting 2 friend referrals. They sent me the same phone number for “John at American Bath” both friends were satisfied with the work done.
- Quote – I called John for a quote, he called me right back (within 20 min) & came that night to my house. He gave me a handwritten quote in under 15min and what he quoted it what we paid!
- Scheduling – Because my toilet was broken (Starting this whole adventure), John worked to schedule me quickly even said he would come that weekend. Once I got all the stuff I wanted to replace in the bathroom (toilet and vanity/tiles) I called him and he got me scheduled quickly. He even called me back because he had an opening sooner & bumped me up a weekend.
- 1st Day of the Job – Gerard came, on time, with another employee in their American Bath red van. He knew the job before I briefed him on what he was doing, he was polite, kind, knowledgeable and got right to work prepping the space. He was very informative along the way and fixed a leak we had that got worse.
- 2nd Day of the job – Gerard came again, on time, with another employee and fixed my leak and started on my floors. He asked me if I also bought ‘lines’ for the water hookup for the faucet and I said “Yikes, no!” he said, don’t worry I bought them for you…he came prepared as the expert I can appreciate that. They took their time doing cuts and setup outside of my front door under a tent (it was snowing). Both gentleman were very helpful and if a challenge presented itself (which it did since we reused my old vanity base) they let me know about it and worked thru it with my permission first.
- Payment – We paid what we were quoted & after that, Gerard handed me a new bottle of rustoleum spray paint in white to spray something I was reusing in my bathroom. That’s someone that cares about their reputation and the project.
My final opinion on these guys is; They came referred by 2 trusted sources, they like the work they do and do a good job, they come prepared, they are experts & will work with you.
You don’t find people like that all the time in construction. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Wishing you and your crew lots of continued success.
– Vincent F.
– Ralph Hacker
– Deonna P.
– Rhianna K.
Even with all that it came out great! I now have white tile and a white tub! I did have a small issue and John came right out and had his crew correct it. Good job and great customer service. Thanks American Resurfacing!
– Christine M.
– R. Blair
– Nechama F.
– Ralph H.
I was present for all the work that they did and I must say that they are all very hard workers, very pleasant to deal with, professional and the work area was cleaned properly upon completion. John, the owner, was always responsive to my phone calls and small job changes along the way. Gerald the foreman took pride in the work he was doing and was very concerned about the final product being perfect. John’s employees work very hard !
A note about the tile work and the fit of all the bath appliances, they look perfect !
We plan on using him again for two more commercial/ rental bathrooms and I am very confident that his work will be to the same standard as his past three jobs for us.
– Marlene T., Highland Park
– Les K.
– Manfred S.
This is the third large project that I have used American Bath Resurfacing and their crew. Once again they came through with outstanding results. The crew led by Gerald, are all experienced and knowledgeable workers who work extremely hard to complete the project on time and on budget. The makeover was not an easy task when you are going from a 1968 bath to a brand new bath. The foreman in charge has a keen insight into transforming these old shells into something up to date. Their attention to small details really makes the job. From the placement of tile to trim work and interesting tile patterns all contribute to the overall success of the job.
One of the great things about their foreman is his ability to adapt and modify on the fly when a problem arises. This is a rare quality in so many tradesmen. Gerald is able to see the end product and figure out a solution of how to get the intended result when an obstacle is in the way. During my bath rehab more than a few plumbing obstacles arose. They were all fixed with success.
The employees seem to really care about the final product and pleasing the customer. They kept me informed along the way and asked for input when necessary. Their job site cleanliness was unsurpassed and they went the extra mile to protect our home.
I would highly recommend American. They finished the job in budget and on time. John, the owner, was always very responsive to my text messages, calling me back as soon as practically possible.
I am looking forward to my continued relationship with John and his crew.
Thank you, Paul Thompson
I was present for all the work that they did and I must say that they are all very hard workers, very pleasant to deal with, professional and the work area was cleaned properly upon completion. John,the owner, was always responsive to my phone calls and small job changes along the way. Gerald the foreman took pride in the work he was doing and was very concerned about the final product being perfect. Johns employees work very hard!
A note about the tile work and the fit of all the bath appliances, they look perfect!
We plan on using him again for two more commercial/rental bathrooms and I am very confident that his work will be to the same standard as his past three jobs for us.
– Casey, Parsippany
– Louise Phelan, Bergenfield
I honestly can’t say enough about John, his company and his employees. If you’re looking for great work without getting ripped off, this is the company to work with.
– Jennifer Schlegel, Boonton
Incidentally, I looked around before I called you, not for prices, but for reliability of service. I came upon [competitor’s name], which is certainly a catchy name and gave them some thought. However, reading about them convinced me that they were the wrong way to go for sure. I read of complaints of dissatisfaction and steered clear. Although we have no problems nor do we anticipate any, I feel confident that should I need to contact you I would get a satisfactory resolve. Keep up the good work
– Craig Berteele, Bloomingdale