What is it?
A high-viscosity two-component liquid polymer coating that is poured rather than sprayed for cast iron, steel and plastic bathtub resurfacing.
Features and Benefits
- Odourless. No hazardous diluters used in manufacturing of the material.
- High density and excellent coverage.
- Perfect adhesion to steel and cast iron.
- No streaks, no bubbles.
- UV resistance.
- Harmless to humans and the environment (when solidified).
- Freezes at the temperature below 0, does not lose its properties after defrosting.
- No diluters needed to make the product ready. Component A and component B need to be thoroughly mixed, without diluters.
- No heavy spray and respirator equipment to carry.
- Entire job is complete in two hours.
- Twenty year service life of the applied coating with regular care.